A note from JR Ward….
Okay so The King is coming soon (don’t ever say that again!) The book itself is out April 1, 2014 and the signing is Saturday, April 5 in Cinci, OH. Here are the guidelines that my publisher and the bookstore sponsoring the event have established- I can’t wait to see folks there!
An Afternoon with J.R. Ward
Saturday, April 5 at 2:00 PM EST
The Millennium Cincinnati Hotel Ballroom
150 West Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Barnes & Noble is the exclusive bookseller for this event and will be selling on-site in the Ballroom beginning at 12:00 PM on April 5.
• Doors to the Millennium Cincinnati’s Ballroom will not open before 12 noon.
• Pre-signed copies of The King will be available for $27.95 (plus tax)
• Unsigned assorted backlist will also be available
At least one copy of Lover at Last must be purchased from Barnes & Noble to enter the event
• Wristbands and raffle tickets for J.R. Ward’s discussion and Q&A session will be handed out with the purchase of a book from B&N at the Ballroom*
• One-copy purchase limit on pre-signed copies of The King (any remaining pre-signed copies of The King will be available for sale following the Q&A session)*
• No purchase limit on unsigned backlist titles*
• If you purchase a copy of The King from B&N prior to the event you can show your receipt at the door to claim a bracelet and raffle ticket—receipts from other retailers will not be accepted. If you bought a book through the virtual signing at jrward.com, just bring your receipt and you’ll get in without having to repurchase the book.
Please do not bring any books from home—J.R. Ward will not be signing during this event, and the only way to get a signed copy of The King is to purchase on site at the Millennium Cincinnati
There is General Seating in the Ballroom
• You must have a wristband from B&N to enter the ballroom and claim a seat
• You must have a ticket from B&N to enter the raffle—tickets will be collected as you are seated
Win Black Dagger Brotherhood and Penguin gear
• Your event ticket doubles as a raffle ticket
• There will be drawings following J.R. Ward’s Q&A session including a chance for a group of readers to go backstage and have photos taken with J.R. Ward.
• Other winners will be randomly selected to receive gift bags featuring books and other exciting J.R. Ward- related merchandise