Twitter Updates
Welcome to the site! Mystical Vampire Vixens, is a website dedicated to bringing Australian fans the latest on The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Teen Wolf, Twilight, and Supernatural. Feel free to browse the achrives, visit the image gallery, and chat it up on the forum. Thanks for visiting, enjoy the site...
If this is the first time that you have seen an article that we have posted PLEASE credit not only our source but also MVV. This way we can all stay active. Thank you.
Sidebar Add

Keep up to date with all our posts!

Please Help us to keep bringing you the latest News for True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Teen Wolf and more!!

Underworld 5 movie

Have you see the latest Underworld movie? Then you saw that the open ending clearly invite a sequel. So I guess we may expect Underworld 5 to enter production sooner or later. And actually Producer Richard Wright did hint at the possibility of yet another installment in the Underworld movie franchise even before the release of the fourth opus:

“There are almost no old characters at all. I mean, there’s Kate and then there’s Michael…you know, the Scott Speedman character… his character plays a role in the film, and then the idea is that he would come back in the fifth one… As a franchise evolves there are inevitably going to be new characters who come in, also we keep killing off our characters, so it’s hard to have them come back, although we have figured out how to do that on more than one occasion (laughter). But Michael Ealy, I would hope that we would see his character in subsequent films. There are other characters that you will recognize that you will see in this film that we would hope would carry forward.”

Producer Richard Wright

Underworld 4 has its weaknesses, the plot isn’t as compelling as in the previous films. But I can see it the starting point of a new series of action-packed adventures: new interesting characters have been introduced and Selene is back and Michael woke up, and the vampire/lycan couple even has a daughter. So, I’m quite impatient to see how the whole thing will turn out inUnderworld 5.

Maybe you have a suggestion regarding the plot of Underworld 5? Share your thoughts below!

Anyway, stay tune with us for more details about Underworld 5!

Date: January 21st | Category: Movie
View Comments // View All Comments (16) | Posted by Vixen Mistress
Post Discussion
  • Joseph on January 31st, 2013 says:

I want Underworld 5 action figure toys.I want Michael and Selene and their daughter to come back. Also, I want Michael Ealy in the movie turned into a Lycan.

• MAXAEMILLION on March 22nd, 2013 says:

Want a suggestion? Scrap that lame storyline from U: Awakening and bring Selene back, After the close of U: RotL.. Ya know, after Viktor reawakes from the defeat in his Castle, showing the attack on Selenes family and her changing, going from there. Bringing Selene, Viktor, Tannis, Amelia, Lucian, Raze and Marcus ( even possibly Alexander Corvinus ) back to the screen together would be awesome. As I see it now, it is no longer Underworld.. Yet, Upperworld.

• Rabotlhoko on March 31st, 2013 says:

I have to admit ,underworld 4 was off the track …..I was hoping to see the first Hybrid Michael in action but I was unfortunate….I cant wait to watch part 5 .There will dramatic twists and turns in part 5. Thanks Mr Wiseman and Crew.

• ALEXJ on April 4th, 2013 says:

Yes I literally have hundreds of good ideas to continue the franchise after Awakening with great new characters as well as those presented in the fourth , but I really don’t know how to get in contact with Len Wiseman or any of the producers.

• Andrew on April 8th, 2013 says:

I do understand if Kate does not want to come back. However, this movie series will never be forgotten. She will always be remembered as one of the greatest iconic characters in movie history. My first love was Kate:) even if she turns 60 I’ll still love her. But hope she will comeback for one more so all of her fans will appreciate the hard work that she forced herself to do. We want underworld 6!!! Plz !!! We will double our money watching it in the theaters:))))

• eddie hernandez on May 17th, 2013 says:

I hope there is an Underworld 5 cause it leaves off the daughter saying that michael is on the roof of the building and when they get there he is gone, SO hopefully in 5 they (mother/daughter) reunite with Michael.

• Cello on May 18th, 2013 says:

I would love to see Milla Jovovich team up or fught against beckinsale. That would be very nice.

• akash on May 19th, 2013 says:

i hope there will be Underworld 5 . coz underworld 4 didnt hav a proper ending and it puzzled me a lot , but there is no doubt that Underworld 5 will give us what v expected……………………………..may this series continue

• Lorraine Tucker on May 20th, 2013 says:

I am also in favor of the 3 being together for 1 movie. Kate and Scott need to find a way to stay just once more to bring their daughter into full awareness for the Underworld fans. Otherwise it’ll just kill any other following off springs to this wonderful series.

• Joseph Lucas on June 1st, 2013 says:

I want Underworld 5 movie action figure toys.

• Rhonda Scott on June 11th, 2013 says:

I would love to see a war with hybrids..they had Michael all that time…what were they doing?

• Amber on July 14th, 2013 says:

I woul love to see how the daughter turns out ok it will be sad but since kate doesn’t want to come back, mom and dad shoul be killed off maybe a sacrifice to save their daughter?! Then start underworld the new generation with younger vampires and the daughter a new species trying to find out her abilities she finds new and old friends maybe even love interest or close friends turned lovers while trying to create vampire/hybrid vampire sanctuary while fighting off lichans trying to keep the hide out secret and maybe even falling into moms foot steps loving the enemy. … idk but totally continue with the daughter shes a very interesting character!

• MJ0503 on July 26th, 2013 says:

I really hope that somehow they bring back Lucian. As I recall he was the first born Lycan and he also injected himself with Micheals blood before he was pumped with silver bullets. Micheal was a direct descendent from Aleaxander Corvin. I’m sure they can work that in a storyline somehow he was healing or in hiding all those years! Just a thought 😉

• Sean on September 19th, 2013 says:

I would love to see an Underworld 5…. But I would like to see Underworld: The fall of the Lycans. You know all those years between The rise of the Lycans and Underworld. How it went from 4 Elder Vampires to over thousands and many different covens. While there where Hundreds of Lycans and even more Were Wolves to only a hand full in Underworld. I want to see how the Lycans where deffeted. Though I still don’t understand when Rise of the Lycans took place. Was it before the capture of Michael Corvinos or after that time? If before that time then it must have been just after it as Salien has not been turned yet. If it was before his capture then why are Marcus and Amelia in hybernation? The time line is sort of messed up really. If you try to figure it all out. in Underworld Salien was turned in her 20’s then in Evolution she is what 7-10 years old when her dad makes Michaels tomb so that gives you 12-15 years from the time of Michale’s capture and Salien’s turning. So when did The rise of the Lycan take place? It would have had to have been before this time as In Evolution shows all three elders awake looking for Michael. But also in Underworld Salien Does not really know much about the history before her turning. So it would seem like there was 100’s of years between the capture of Michael and the Rise of the Lycan. But the way it seems in the movies that Michales tomb was being made before he was captured. So it all seems a little mixed up on what goes where. Some of the information in the movies seems to make it look like The Rise of the Lycan takes place long before the capture of Michael but other information makes it seem that It takes place in a short time before Salien was turned. And also Salien says that a humen that is bitten dies more offten then they are turned as their bit is poisonus to humans but it seems that in Rise of the Lyacans anyone that is bitten is turned. It also seems like this in Awakening. Any way I just wanted to get that out there. But yes I would like to see an Underworld 5. I would like to see maybe a small faction of Lycans, and Vampires all working togather for the better of thier kinds. They find Michael as he just woke up and is still kind of out of it. They dont know who he is all they know is that he is not human and take him in. Maybe he has amnisia or something? Salien and company are trying to find him and he ends up becoming the head of the Clan/Pack. When they finaly find him the cop is shot and is about to die and michael bites him to save his life or something like that.

• Julie on October 16th, 2013 says:

I don’t care what you do with it as long as Selene and Michael can reunite and live happily ever after.

• JT on November 28th, 2013 says:

I think all the Underworld movies were off the chain! Kate has done a fantastic job in all the installments, and I too hope she returns for a 5th movie. To see Michael as a hybrid wrecking stuff would be sweet! But I really would like to see Kate, Michael and their daughter toss up Lycans as a family! A great series packed with great actors. Gotta love the Underworld series!